Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Customising my blog template

Cricket is on this afternoon so while I watch it I am going to have a bash at customising my blog - so today this page could look like a dog's dinner. I've downloaded a cheat's guide so we'll see how it turns out.

When I was teaching I used to have dozens of web pages for various class projects - sometimes a page would be put together before school so that the kids could work at their own pace. Since retirement my web site is mostly dormant as it only contains those essential links such as Tattslotto results - Bureau of Met. radar for my area - quite a sad little site. I have not put any time into fiddling with the blog layout so that is the project for today.

Yesterday's yogurt turned out fine, so there's gadget that will not go straight to gadget heaven.
This morning I have put a couple of hours into the garden. I've cleared a bed we had around one of our big trees as it was looking very overgrown and a haven for slithery things. I moved a tree fern and 2 large birds' nest ferns plus a collection of other plants. The big tree has a few huge surface roots which I need to mark that off with something to protect it from the ride-on - I have quite a few bromelliad pups so they should be ideal. I love the sense of achievement you get from a bit of effort in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment